Please Read and Sign
I accept all the guidelines, terms & conditions, and requirements stated in the rules for having a vendor booth / table at St. Sava Serb Fest 2019
1. Exclusivity: We do not provide guaranteed exclusivity to any vendor. St. Sava has the right to not accept applications from vendors who are not selling appropriate items per the event.
2. Contract Cancellation: St. Sava reserves the right to cancel a vendor contract at any time for the good of the festival, by its sole discretion or by the direction of its legal representation.
3. Refunds & Cancellations: In the case of event cancellation, rain dates are not scheduled. If St. Sava deems it necessary to cancel, full refunds will be given.
4. Business Conduct: Vendors and their employees must maintain the highest degree of professionalism in their booths and on the grounds at all times.
5. Indemnification: St. Save Church, employees, related festival providers of goods and services, or any participating sponsor will NOT be responsible for any injury, loss, or damage that may occur to the vendor, or to the vendor's employees or property from any cause whatsoever prior to, during or subsequent to the period covered by the vending contract; furthermore the vendor signing this contract expressly releases all of the foresaid from, and agrees to indemnify each of them against any and all claims from such loss, damage or injury from participation in the event.
6. Hold Harmless: I as the vendor do hereby acknowledge by signing below, that I am an independent contractor and not an employee of the St. Sava Church; that I am not entitled to the benefits generally afforded employees of the Church; nor am I eligible for worker’s compensation insurance. Furthermore, I agree to defend, indemnify and hold the St. Sava Church, its Board members as individuals, and its employees free and harmless of any and all liability, costs and expenses (including attorneys’ fees and costs) related in any way to threatened or actual court proceedings, lawsuits and damages involving injury to or death of any person or persons whosoever, caused by, connected with or arising directly or indirectly, wholly or in part, from any use or operation of the St. Sava Church premises resulting in any manner from the use authorization granted by St. Sava Church. It being further understood and agreed that the St. Sava Church assumes no obligation or responsibility in connection with the use of St. Sava Church buildings or grounds.
By signing this agreement, I hereby acknowledge and accept all terms & conditions of this vendor application by which will be considered a legal contract between me (Vendor) and the Event Producer (St. Sava Church) and therefore accept all terms and conditions of this agreement, including all rules and regulations and understand that I am legally bound by this agreement. Under all circumstances unless stated in the rules and regulations, there are no refunds.